Scroll down for the winner and new DT members!!
I just found out a while ago that I received this award! This is my first so I'm super duper excited!! The wonderful Debra from Twisted Monkey Scraps chose me and I hope you hop over there and give her a visit! From her blog, I got these rules!:
1. Thanks and link to the wonderful blogger who gave you this award! Thanks Debra!
2. Share 8 things about you!
3. Give the award to 8 fellow bloggers that you have just discovered!
4. Contact them and tell them about their award!
So, the 8 things about me:
1. I like to play soccer! I'm on a girl's soccer team and it's absolutely fun fun fun!! The tournament is starting soon and I'm super excited!!
2. I am the type of person who needs to see it to use it! When ever I have my supplies out, I craft alot more! When I organize them and put them away, I rarely do much. But now, I got a vintage looking tin and I put my must supplies in there and it getting better. Sorta. I found it in a garage sale near us for 75 cents!! I'm gonna get a pic soon!
3. I love miniature things!It can be anything! I just think they are super super cute!
4. I'm not sure what to call it but I love all things that takes notes! Either a notebook or a post-it! I saw at JCPenny, a notepad that was super cool! It has a list like "DO TODAY" and at the bottom there would be a a check list that said " Completed, Kinda did, and Maybe Tomorrow". I think they are super fun!
5. I enjoy technology. I like finding programs like Blogger and playing around with them! A lot of times there is a help area and I usually go there if I don't know how to do something. When we got a Macbook, there were lots of fun programs like Garage Band that are super fun to use!
6. I love to draw as you might of known! It lead me to crafting and all sorts so I'm definitely not stopping!
7. I love living here in Seattle! The weathers great ( in my opinion, especially the snow!) and it rains a lot but it's never too much until it floods and it hasn't since I was here! I just love the area where I live and there is a park right across the street! Fun fun fun!
8. Another ' I love' is vintage! I just recently discovered how much I love vintage after finding a way to make anything (almost) vintage looking and since I love to look at old photos and such, it makes me happy to make say brand new white cardstock into a 30 year old looking paper! Love it!
Can you tell that I'm using the word " super" a lot? I just noticed that.
Now to choose the eight people. I know lots of you out there who would deserve this award but here are the first 8 out of the top of my head:
1. Liz of Crafts by Liz!
Liz is a 9 year old girl and her blog is fantastic!! Go check it out!
2. Anita of Just A Pigment of My Imagination!
Amazing creations bu Anita and a new blog I discovered too!
3. Theresa of CRAFT'S/FRIENDS/ANGELS!
Also amazing creations from South Africa!
4. Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge!
A new challenge blog that I am yet to enter one of their amazing challenges once it starts! Excited!
5. Chris of Creating with Chrissy!
A recently found blog that is super fun! There might be a candy too! Go take a look!
6. Cheryl of She stamps!
Amazing creations with a special touch just by the Cheryl!
7. Jackie of Paper Moments!
Love her work and amazing take on everything!
8. Top Tip Tuesday!
Loving their challenges!
Thanks again Deb and sorry I posted this way after but I still appreciate it!
- ► April (7)
- ► June (9)
- ► July (8)
- ► August (9)
- ► January (7)
- ► July (8)
- ► July (7)