Sunday, May 06, 2012

Something New-MSS Number One

Hey guys!

So you know how I'm gonna try to post more (more as in at least once a week)? Well, I an idea for a series!

This series is called Make Something Sunday or MSS where I make something on Sunday! :) It will be anything, from food to something new that I've tried, etc. and it'll be in addition to my weekly (or hopefully weekly) card/project!

This week, I made a...

Faux Die Cut! I loved the look of a sentiment being cut from paper instead of stamped, glued, or any other way to add words to projects. So, I tried to make my own since I don't have a die cut machine so I used an X-acto knife to cut out the words! I kinda ruined the "you are amazing"one as that was my first attempt. The second, the "hello" turned out much better! I don't know what I'll do with these but you just might see it on a future card. Maybe. :)

So now it's your turn! If you made anything or posted anything on this Sunday, leave a link in the comments below and there might just be a tiny winy, itsy bitsy little prize for a random participant! 

Have a wonderful Sunday and make something!

Iris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment; I love reading every one!

Blog Archive