Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy, You Are the Best Pink+Bling!

Hey hey!!

        How's your week going? For some reason, I felt like today was Monday. That is not good, not good indeed. And now to show you the card I made he day before yesterday!

          I tried something different for this card with using the sentiment as the focal point and I love it! I used American Crafts and My Mind's Eye rub-ons , E. bling, plus, I did my first sewing on a card! Eek! So fun and it kinda ripped but...I covered it! :)

This card was for Catered Crop's sewing challenge, The Pixie Cottage's pastels challenge, and Simon Says Stamp's a bit of green challenge (it truly is just a tad bit of green- if you can't tell, the word "funny" is green!

Thanks for dropping by!

Iris

1 comment:

  1. Cute and clever card Iris ;) Like the way you used the tags!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; I love reading every one!

Blog Archive