Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hey Milk

Hey guys! 


     Hope you all are having a great week! I've only been to school for 2 hours and they just announced that there isn't school tomorrow either! Yay! 


    Anyway, here's a fun card that I made yesterday!


     The orange and yellow papers are from Hero Arts and the rest are all Authentique! I used the milk stamp AGAIN :) and the heart is misc. The letter stickers are Lemon Pie from My Little Shoebox Really simple card!


Challenges:


Bizzy Becs- Anything Goes



Have a great day!

 

2 comments:

  1. Iris, this is so cute! Don't you just LOVE Authentique papers? They have quickly become my fave! That milk stamp is totally adorable - glad that you used it again! Have another fun day at home! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris, this is so adorable. I've never seen this stamp before. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Bizzy Becs
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; I love reading every one!

Blog Archive