Thursday, September 01, 2011

Congrats Cupcake!

Hey there!

Hope your week had been great!! My mom and I got my school supplies yesterday and it turns out that there are a lot less stuff you need for middle school that kindergarten! And, I managed to put all of the supplies in my binder and into my new backpack! Now all I need is a lunch...

Anyhow, today I want to share with you a card I made a few days ago!!

Super simple,{at least for me!} and it actually took me longer than usual! I think me mojo is slightly disappering from memory. :( But I'm gonna bring it back! 


And, as usual, here are the challenges I'm entering:
Catered Crop-blue,sentiment, ribbon, brads, tags,

Hope your week has been fab! Tomorrow's Friday and there is only one more week till school starts!
 

3 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself Iris, you have a lot going on at the moment with the transition to 'serious - this is how the rest of your life pans out' school so your mojo is bound to be on walkabout at the moment. As long as you look on crafting as a pleasure and not a chore your mojo will return :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great to me! :) I really like the colors you used and the pearl centered flower!! Thanks for playing along with us at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!

    -Melissa, 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ju talkin' about! This is adorable. My Mojo should be so good. Good luck with Middle School! And thanks for playing with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; I love reading every one!

Blog Archive