Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My trip to Victoria! {photo heavy!}

Hey everybody!

Remember when I told you I went to Victoria for awhile? {nod your heads:)} Well here are some photos of the awesome city!

Victoria is on Vancouver Island so there are harbors and beaches, and lots of water!


And that's the little ferry we road in around the harbor!
In the pic above, they have buskers there that do amazing things! And here's one picture of a very funny show right above the harbor:

One of the funnest part was going to Miniature world!  Everything is super tiny yet very realistic too!


And, oh my, the Buchart gardens! Amazing flowers from all over the world! I'll stop talking{typing} and let you see for your self!




 ANT!


 This flower reminds me so much of the resin flower Kelly Marie made!




Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos, Iris - glad you had a good time. The flowers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; I love reading every one!

Blog Archive