Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rose Hello!

Hey everyone! I've got another card to share with you today! {told ya I was crafting!}


I'd say that I knew it looked sorta vintage right when I started but I didn't! Only when I started writing{typing} this post, I realized that it looked a bit old! Those stars were made from a stencil and the flower in the middle of the card was a lot of squiggles! I have no clue was the main image should be on it and I pondered this even though I didn't think that this card was  even a bit vintage! What do image or sentiment do you usually pick for your vintage cards?

Also, I was told { thanks Patti!} that Simon Says Stamp had a challenge for kids! So I'm entering in that and if you know anyone under 16 that likes to craft, tell them about it!

I'm also entering in the open challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

Hope you have a fab day! ( I'm thinking about ice cream on this partly cloudy day!:)

5 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful, Iris! So glad you decided to enter it in the challenge - how nice of them to recognize that there are young people out here that enjoy crafting too! Good luck in the challenge! Hmmmmm....I'm not very good at vintage cards, but usually when I make one, I keep the sentiment very neutral, as you have! That way it can be used for any occasion! Great card, Iris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Iris :-) the flower image is beautiful and the shabby chic vintage look is fabulous :-) I think the sentiment you used is perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Iris, I love your papers and the beautiful rose.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; I love reading every one!

Blog Archive