Friday, April 16, 2010

New Cards!




Wow. I'm sooooo tired after a week of life. Can't wait to head of towards the weekend!:) We're probably going to climb some mountain not far from here. It's amazing how time just flies past without you even knowing? I'm not going to post for awhile ( two days) unless there's something important. Well, onto the cards.



Thank You
This card I just used some markers and white card stock. This one's for the sketch challenge over at EBTKS. Oh, and I just found out that this could enter in a challenge at kwernerdesign.

Gathered Paper Flower
For this one, I used white card stock, the Just Chillin' collection from Making Memories, and this button for somewhere.

Peace
Now, this one. I had some black card stock and some patterned paper from the Just Chillin' collection from Making Memories. I'm just loving it right now. It's amazing that I drew the hand myself. I'm amazed at me.:P Oh, and this ones for a sketch challenge too, at Little Hands Do Crafts.Oh, and I just found out that this could enter in a challenge at kwernerdesign too!

See ya soon! :) :P :D 

4 comments:

  1. I love your cards! Your card for Kristina's challenge is especially pretty - and very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous!! Well done hunni and keep up the good work :D Thanks for playing with the kids at little hands do crafts

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with EbtKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; I love reading every one!

Blog Archive